Clinical Partners offers a comprehensive Occupational mental health service. We have over 160 clinicians many of whom can produce psychiatric reports and stand as expert witnesses.
We also have an established Occupational Health department who can advise on all aspects of occupational health, ensuring the long term health of your organisation and employees.
The Psychiatric assessment we can cover include a broad range of issues:
- Mental Health assessment for employees on long term sick leave
- Equality Act
- Racial Discrimination
- Psychiatric assessments following a workplace accident
- Employment Tribunals Psychiatric Reports
- Work related stress reports
- Fitness to work reports
- Return to work reports
- Bullying in the workplace reports
- Sexual Harassments reports
- Early retirement assessments
- Neuropsychiatric Assessments
- Psychiatric assessment for learning disabilities
- Psychiatric assessments as part of screening process for high risk or high pressure jobs
Mental health issues are present in 90% of all occupational health concerns. Sometimes situations can escalate to Court level and that is where our help can be really valuable. We have a nationwide team of Psychiatrists and Psychologists who are able to assess a broad variety of issues.
We have experience of writing medico-legal court reports and standing as expert witnesses. Our team of experts have a wealth of experience and specialisms; many speak more than one language and we pride ourselves on being able to find the right expert for your case.
Why chose Clinical Partners?
Clinical Partners offer more than just medico-legal reports. We also have a complete Occupational Mental Health service and our established Occupational Health team can help you and your organisation manage any aspects of mental ill health in the workplace. In this way we are able to offer your organisation a joined up service, minimising the amount of time and fuss for you in ensuring the future health of your organisation and employees.
We offer tailor made services, to match your budget, with the aim of finding the best possible solution for all involved.
Please contact our Medico Legal Team via our make a referral form