Training for Staff and Managers
Embedding a culture of employee wellbeing can yield economic benefits in terms of increased commitment and job satisfaction, staff retention, improved productivity and performance and reduced staff absenteeism1.
Increasing your staff’s knowledge of the issues involved in occupational health can be a really effective first step.
We are able to design and deliver training packages, tailored to your organisation, which will increase your staff’s confidence in the subject area, impart best practice and can help prevent costly problems in the future.
Benefits of occupational health training for staff and managers:
- Embed a culture of wellbeing across the organisation through informed working practices
- Develop supportive management styles that promote healthy attitudes at work
- Knowledge allows staff and managers to adapt the theory to the specific nature of the workplace, making it much more likely that working practices will be adopted
- Promotes a culture of open communication and inclusion
- Increases awareness of discriminatory practices
- Increases an understanding of mental wellbeing which can help in professional and personal lives
- Ensures recruitment processes have an awareness of the potential for stigma and discrimination
We can run bespoke training for managers or staff groups on a variety of topics including:
- Stress management in the workplace
- A manager’s guide to occupational health
- Promoting mental wellbeing amongst your employees
- Common occupational health pitfalls managers make
To find out more about how we can help you please contact one of our experienced Occupation Health Advisors on 0203 761 7027 or email@example.com.
1NICE guidelines (PH22) November 2009