Dr Muhammad Gul
MBBS, MRCPsych, MSc, MMEd
Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Dr Muhammad Gul is a Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist currently working for South Staffordshire & Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust since 2012. He is also an Associate Medical Director and Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at Keele University. Dr Gul is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists. He completed his General Psychiatry Training from St-Mary's General Psychiatry Training Scheme London. He then went for higher training in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in the same training scheme, linked with Imperial College London, through an Academic Unit of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr Gul is ADI-R trained (Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised) by Cambridge University, and able to complete a clinical diagnostic instrument for assessing autism in children and adults. He also has extended experience of assessment & management of young people with ADHD, ASD and other Pervasive Development Disorder.
Dr Gul also speaks other languages which include English, Urdu, Hindi, and Pushto.
Dr Gul was intuitive and kind, insightful and professional. We couldn’t have asked for more.
- Psychotic Illness
- Pervasive Development Disorder
- Anxiety Disorder
- Bi-Polar Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Medico Legal expertise
- MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- MRCPsych - Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Masters – Research in Psychiatry (UCL)
- Masters in Medical Education
- ADI-R – (Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised) Cambridge University
- GMC – General Medical Council
- MRCPsych – Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Evidence based Psychiatry