Dr Geoffrey Wolff
BSc (Hons), MB, ChB, MD, Dip CBT
Dr Wolff is a highly experienced consultant psychiatrist in General Adult Psychiatry at NHS Lothian who has been a psychiatrist for over 28 years. He is also an Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer at the University of Edinburgh.
Previously he was Consultant Psychiatrist in Eating Disorders at the Maudsley Hospital, London, as well as a Visiting Senior Lecturer at the Institute of Psychiatry. He has published research on psychological therapies for mental illnesses including depression and eating disorders.
He assesses and treats the full range of psychiatric presentations including eating disorders, depression and anxiety and is also experienced in providing medico-legal reports in both criminal and personal injury cases. Dr Wolff is also a qualified CBT Therapist.
Dr Wolff is a highly capable, empathic, and experienced general adult psychiatrist, who can treat patients with a wide range of symptoms, and we are very pleased to have him in the team.
- Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (Dip CBT),
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) in Psychiatry,
- Doctor of Medicine (MD),
- Membership of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych)
- Bachelor of Medicine and of Surgery (MB, ChB),
- BSc (Hons) Anatomy
- Evidence based General Adult Psychiatry