Dr Sabina Dosani
MBBS, MSc, MRCPsych
Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Dr Sabina Dosani is a highly experienced Consultant Psychiatrist currently working for Anna Freud Centre looking after Children and Adolescents. She has Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery as well as being a member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists. Dr Dosani also has a certificate in Systemic Practice (Family Therapy).
With over 13 of years’ experience working in the NHS and private sector, Dr Dosani has previously been an acting clinical director for the Big White Wall Charity. She is also a Medical Member of the Courts & Tribunals Service, in the First Tier Tribunals for Mental Health.
Dr Dosani enjoys Neuro-psychiatric work and specialises in; behavioural conditions, working with children under five, transition to university, paediatric liaison and conditions such as; Autistic Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, PTSD, Self-harm and Early Onset Psychosis.
Dr Dosani is also experienced in providing Medico Legal assessments and reports. She is also proficient in providing evidence in court, having completed several Medico Legal Training courses.
In summary Dr Dosani is an excellent clinician who maintains a positive, warm and emotionally connective way of relating to clients and is very much respected as a professional in her field. Clinical Partners are pleased to present Dr Dosani to our London clients.
Dr Dosani speaks English and German.
- Behavioural Difficulties
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Parenting Assessments
Child & Adolescent:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (Incl. Asperger’s)
- Divorce and Separation
- Early Years Issues
- Friends – Issues
- Parents with Mental Health Issues
- Adoption & Fostering
- Behavioural Problems
- Fear & Phobias
- School Problems
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- AC Status Approved 2014
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Member of the General Medical Council (GMC)
- Family Systemic Therapy
Read articles written by Dr Dosani
- Anxiety in children - When should you seek help?
- How can I help my child with stress and when should I seek professional help?
- Anxiety disorder assessments: What to expect from your child's appointment
- Improving behaviour in children diagnosed with ADHD
- Becky a 17 year old with OCD
- What causes ADHD
- How do childhood anxiety disorders show themselves?
- 10 signs your child might have ADHD
- Childhood ADHD Luke's story
- 4 tips to help your child with adhd listen a psychiatrists perspective