Nuala Watts has over 30 years of experience in the area of psychotherapy. She has extensive experience in treating adult mental health issues with particular expertise in depression, anxiety, stress and eating disorders and relationship issues.
She has a gentle, yet strong approach to her work and is sensitively responsive to the needs of the patient. Nuala has an extraordinary track record of helping clients and has many clients who choose to see her for long-term therapy.
Nuala has developed expertise and knowledge of working with younger and middle-aged adults who are experiencing adjustment issues in relationships and families. Warm, approachable and highly experienced, Nuala is a valuable member to our London clinic team.
Conditions I treat
Therapeutic approaches used
- CBT - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Integrative Psychotherapy
Qualifications and Education
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RMN)
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) – Whips Cross Hospital
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy – Institute of Psychotherapy and Counselling (WPF)
- BA (Hons) in Philosophy and Humanities – Birbeck University
Professional Bodies and Membership
- British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Member of Association of Independent Psychotherapists